Monday, October 5, 2009

Tiny Treat Jar


One of the things that I love to do is re-purpose or restore what might otherwise be headed for the landfill, so on occasion I'll be showing you projects that use "trash". I've had this half-size baby food jar in my stash of containers-with-a-future for some time, and decided it would make a perfect little offering of candy for a nephew. I put sticky strip around the edge of the lid to hold the ribbon in place. A leftover circle from the 3D Circle Ornament fit the lid, and I added a scallop punch and part of a goofy little stamped pumpkin guy (for my goofy little nephew). The front is a double layer of ovals with the sentiment "you make me smile" - and it couldn't be more true! Love ya, Liam. Aunt Kathy

Stamps: Twick or Tweet (Holiday Mini)
Ink:
Basic Black classic
Paper:
Basic Black CS, Dusty Durango CS, Rich Razzleberry CS, Almost Apricot CS Accessories: 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Small Oval Punch,, Large Oval Punch, Designer Label Punch, Dusty Durango 1/2" grosgrain ribbon, sticky strip, Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive
Misc: Reeses Pieces

No comments: