Saturday, January 2, 2010

Celebrate You


Hello there,
I originally made this card (by Nilakias) in the Baja Breeze and Chocolate Chip for my Daddy's Birthday in December. Then when I realized the Birthday Stamp-a-Stack (Jan. 2nd 10-2 at Idyllwilde Studios) was quickly approaching, I thought "oh good, I can use this as one of my designs with the Happy B-Day DSP". Well, as luck would have it, I'm low on Brocade Blue paper so if you like this design, come early, first come first serve! :) However, I do have a different sample created with the Party Hearty set if you happen to like it. Hope to see you there!
ttys,
M.

Materials: All materials are Stampin' Up!
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Brocade Blue, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze, Parisian Breeze Specialty DSP and Happy B-Day DSP.
Ink: Brocade Blue and Baja Breeze.
Stamps: Party Hearty.
Punches: Scallop Circle.
Ribbon: Red Gingham and Chocolate Chip Grosgrain.
Misc.: Silver and Pewter Brads and Stampin' Dimensionals.

1 comment:

JSCA said...

These are so cute! The blue and brown one is my personal favourite.