Thursday, February 4, 2010

Rosemary for Remembrance


Maybe it's my age. Maybe it's the fact that "modern" medicine can put a name to just about every ailment known to (wo)man and we can instantly and electronically communicate our status to each other. Maybe it's just that long, dark dormant season between late summer and early spring that we endure each year. Whatever it is, I find that I'm needing sympathy cards on a regular basis, and I'm hearing the same thing from many of you!

THEREFORE, and because my calendar is not being otherwise cooperative, I am going to prepare a selection of "sympathy" and "thinking of you" cards in a stamp-a-stack format and have them available at my regularly-scheduled work night on February 18 (7-10:00pm here at the studio). You'll be able to make however many you want of whichever designs you want for just $1/card (envelopes not included). Pre-registration is not required; however, if you know you'll be stopping by, it would be helpful if you'd drop me a line! Kathy

No comments: