Friday, December 31, 2010

Family Portraits








Happy New Years! I hope you all had a great Christmas and are looking forward to the new year.

This post is a sampling at some of the family portraits I made as gifts for family and friends this year. I have been wanting to do these for a while and thought they'd make great Christmas gifts... and I was right. They turned out sooo cute and everybody got a great laugh out of 'em. And surprisingly, they were much easier to stamp then I anticipated. I sure hope SU continues adding additional coordinating sets to go with them.
Enjoy!

Monique

Materials:
All materials are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
Paper: Watercolor paper.*
Ink: Black StazeOn, Watercolor Crayons, and Watercolor Pencils*.
Stamps: All in the Family, Family Accessories, and Family Business.
* Non Stampin' Up! products.




No comments: