Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mortarboard Gift Card



Seems like they come in waves: babies, weddings, graduations... This year is one of those graduation waves in my world. I've seen this little card on several sites and made my own modifications. It always gets good reviews from folks who see it up-close-and-personal, so I am making them en masse and simply changing out the colored card stock to represent the school colors for each recipient. The mini tassels are a craft store find; buttons from my stash attached with pop-up glue dots, which also hold the tassel in place.

The inside pocket can contain cash/check, gift card, or even the graduates' information if you want to use them as announcements.


Want to learn how to make them yourself? I'll be demonstrating this project at work night in the studio on May 19. Come join in the fun!
-Kathy

No comments: