Thursday, November 10, 2011

Mocha Morning Aux Elegantes


I'm going to post this one for Lori while their family gets settled into a new house. Did you notice these items at the Open House in October? I thought they were definitely worth a second look!

These papers are from the Mocha Morning specialty designer series paper pack. It is simply scrumptious. I'm thinking of using it for all my holiday themes from here to the new year!! On the left is a little "pocket" - you can make it any size that meets your needs - with the seam up the back and a little crimp at the bottom edge. It could hold napkin, cutlery, a name for the Christmas gift exchange, poem/message, photograph of guest, packet of tea/chocolate... any number of things, all dressed up.

On the right are two Hershey nuggets wrapped in strips of paper, then attached via glue dot to two scallop circle punches and tied with 1/4" satin ribbon. I just happen to be putting together table settings for a banquet in two weeks. Give you one guess what I'm going to CASE! -Kathy

No comments: