Sunday, December 11, 2011

Stamp Club Olathe - December 2011




I'm really not trying to "cheat" by dating this post in December. I was working on it when I was struck down by a nasty infection, and slept away about 10 days of December in a medication-induced haze. I'm back in the saddle again, but I just wanted it in chronological order!

We were planning for some guests at our December meeting in Olathe, so I selected a supersimple thank you note and matching envelope project (thanks to Monique for bringing this simple layout to my attention recently). Aren't they striking? And the beauty of it is, that you can so easily make a gift of your thanks by packaging several blank cards together so that the recipient can keep the gift of gratitude going.

These cards measure 4.25" and can be mailed in our standard-sized envelope (decorated to match) or hand-delivered in an envelope made from coordinating DSP - watch for future posts!

-Kathy



Stamps: Daring Adventure and Thank You Kindly
Ink: Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler classic
Paper: Very Vanilla, Basic Black and Cherry Cobbler CS; Timeless Portrait DSP
Accessories: Basic Pearls

No comments: