Friday, January 20, 2012

Big Shot: Beyond Basics Class




Here's one of the projects I'll be teaching in the Big Shot class next Saturday. (Haven't signed up yet? There's still time, but don't delay!)

It all began with hammering out my resolutions for this year. I find that I like to give them form, to work with them and make them my own. For the class, I wanted to demonstrate some different ways to use the new Edgelits and Framelits dies. When I saw a similar project on another blog, I knew our materials would provide the perfect upgrade! So I made up a few of these little cards, thinking what an adventure it would be to give some away... but the project also modifies beautifully into an invitation, a birthday greeting with gift pocket, a photo holder with note... and with the Big Shot they go together double-quick.

I've got lots more up my sleeve for you, so don't miss out. Even if you don't own a Big Shot yet, you can use these tips and techniques here in the studio on work nights! -Kathy

No comments: