Thursday, May 24, 2012

Goodbye, Die!







As you know, it's our annual retirement season for those of us affiliated with Stampin' Up! I had purchased the Bitty Box & Envelope die several months ago, but in all the other activity I'd just not managed to break it out. It's the story of many a love affair... realizing too late how much the object of your affections means to you! (giggle-by the way, as of this moment, you can still order this die! It is being discontinued May 31 or when supplies are exhausted.)

The box/envelope accommodates 3x3" cards, which I made from naturals ivory CS with Old Olive accents. Don't you think "wittle" things have built-in charm?! The beautiful thing is, the die cuts little envelopes too, a perfect way to use up some scraps of DSP! My sister just gave me a duplicate set of Clearly for You, and the images are ideally sized! I've used Early Espresso and Old Olive classic inks.

If you haven't yet, check out the list of retiring stamps and accessories. There are some nice deals there, don't let 'em get away!  -Kathy

No comments: