Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Technical DIfficulties- Thanks for your patience!

Hello friends,

I appreciate your stopping back by after my absence. I've had technical difficulties, i.e. my computer hard drive melted down and it was just ugly. I not only purchased a new computer, I switched from a PC to a Mac so I have had a pretty steep learning curve to work with all new versions of programs and equipment! In case you don't know me well, I always have to be dragged kicking and screaming into technological advances.

In addition, my little Mama has been undergoing radiation for melanoma this summer, and I have needed/wanted to spend considerably more time on that front than I had been. But I think I'll be up to speed here soon, so keep checking back to see what I've been up to behind the scenes!

Kathy

No comments: