Saturday, November 7, 2009

Double Ball Ornament




Materials: All materials are Stampin'Up unless otherwise noted.
Paper: Bella Rose DSP and Christmas Cocoa Specialty DSP.
Punch: 1/16" Circle Hole Punch.
Ribbon: 1/8" White Satin Ribbon*.
Misc. Hat pin, small pearl bead and clear teardrop bead (Stampin' Up Pretties Kit).
* Non-Stampin' Up product.

Hello again,
Here's another tutorial I saw this week by Carol Dunstan and thought was so pretty, and can I say... sooo easy to make. Who knew with just a few strips of coordinating paper and a hat pin you can have gorgeous ornaments adorning your tree. They go together fairly quickly and the clear teardrop bead is the perfect finishing touch. When they catch the light of the tree and twinkle, you can't help but get excited for the wonder of Christmas!

Monique.

2 comments:

JSCA said...

Very pretty! I love projects that use the double sided paper.

JSCA

Kathy said...

I love this little Charlie Brown tree you're using to display your Christmas stuff! The lights make it look so inviting! Of course the projects are great too... I'd have to say this one is my current fav. Kathy