Monday, February 22, 2010

Lisa's Notebook



A gift from a friend is meaningful on many levels, as you know. This gorgeous mini-book was made especially for me by Lisa Cool, and I can't imagine anything more beautiful! She took the time to observe my tastes in color and style, listened to my love of books and writing, challenged me to stretch and try new things and then gave me this as a visual record of the fact that I did, and became more than I was in the process.

Lisa used an emboss resist technique, sponging, and the gorgeous new Vintage Vogue stamp set and Very Vintage wheel to cover this SU! 5x5 Art Journal.

Next time you wonder if it's worth making your gifts, I vote a resounding YES! It's a great way to say that the little details that make the recipient unique, matter to you.

Kathy

1 comment:

JSCA said...

It's a very beautiful book. I'm in LOVE with the idea of making your own DSP. Lisa does a great job and it makes me want to try!