Monday, February 8, 2010

Valentine Bouquet





Lisa is someone who has mentored me as a stamper and taken the time to show me the ropes back when I was a new demonstrator. She has generously invited me to meet with her "stamping family" and given me (and many others) a place in which to grow. I wanted to do something that would remind her of what she has meant to me, so I made up this little ensemble to say it for me whenever she sees it!

Thank you, Lisa, for all that you've invested in me. Kathy


Note: My idea for the "heart pops" was inspired by the work of fellow demonstrator Kristy Schalk. The idea for making the spiral streamers (by winding a thin strip of DSP around a skewer) in the bow was my own. KN


All supplies Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.


Stamps:
Ink:
Rich Razzleberry classic
Paper:
Razzleberry Lemonade DSP; scraps of Pretty in Pink and perfect Plum
Accessories:
Heart Treat Cups; white organza and Melon Mambo 5/8" polkadot ribbon; large oval, curly label, and full heart punches; galvanized pitcher from Target, lollipop sticks, egg-shaped styrofoam, moss

No comments: