Monday, January 4, 2010

A Personal Offer




Hello stamping friends,

I spend the time between Christmas and New Years each year thinking, planning, and hammering my calendar into shape. This year I even made some resolutions! How about you? I figure that even if I don't manage to complete all of them, I'll get farther along the trail I want to go down than I would if I didn't even identify which trail it is...!

One of the things I thought about was some of the comments I heard from you last year. Things like, "I never know what to make when I sit down to do it" or "I'm always missing the things I need to finish!" or "I loved the stamp set, but then I didn't know what to do with it". Any of these sound familiar?

I decided to make you an offer - three of them, actually. I hope they will address some of these needs and frustrations for you.

One: A Personal Consultation.* I will come to your house for an hour or so and look through your stamps and materials with you. We will talk about what kinds of projects you would like to be able to do, and evaluate how your current supplies would work into these projects and what you might need to add in order to get where you want to be. I will leave you with a list of suggestions of things you might wish to purchase in order to have what you need the next time you sit down to create. There is no charge for this consultation, but you must schedule with me in advance during January-March (gardening season starts after that and I'm moving outside!).

Two: A Free Class.* If you make a qualifying purchase ($50) during January or February, you will be eligible to participate in a class where we will make 4-6 projects using Sale-a-bration free products. I will negotiate the class date/time among all those who qualify, but will likely hold it in early March.

Three: A Set Sampler. Purchase a stamp set of your choice in January, February or March that costs $25 or more. I'll help you choose if you're uncertain, but in general I suggest a set that has small, medium and large images and 1-2 sentiments. I will then provide 4-6 project ideas for you using your set so that you can get an idea of the possibilities. This would be something along the lines of the "Always" class I taught last year. (If you want to see examples of set samplers, look at the posts just before Christmas.)

Talk to me soon before that calendar of mine fills in! I've never put myself at your service in quite this way before, and I want to be able to give you the time and attention you need.


Kathy


*I'm afraid that the first two offers must be limited to local customers, but the third offer might just work if you're at a distance. Let's talk!

No comments: