Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!


Happy New Year Everyone!
Hope the new year finds you happy, healthy and excited for what the future holds! I have never sent a new years card so was a little perplexed at what to create as I currently don't have any new year stamps. But have no fear, Splitcoast is here! I found a similar design created by LMPard that I CASE'd and here's the final product. The picture doesn't do it justice as the Pearl Ex and shiny silver cardstock sparkle when the light hits it just right. Hope you like!
Take Care,
Monique

Materials: All materials are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted.
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Sahara Sand and Silver Cardstock*.
Ink: Versa Mark.
Stamps: So Swirly Wheel.
Ribbon: White Organza*.
Misc.: Pearl Ex - Micro Pearl (Retired).
* Non Stampin' Up! product.

1 comment:

JSCA said...

This is a very nice New Years card. You can see a little bit of the shimmer in the background. I bet it's stunning in person.