Monday, February 13, 2012

Treat Package Remake - 2


Here's another super-quickie treat package if you've left your Valentine preparations for the last minute (!). I got into my Christmas scraps again and cut some strips 2.25" wide by 6" long. For the inside, I used a scrap of Very Vanilla just slightly smaller to disguise the more "Christmassy" print and to give myself an uncluttered space on which to stamp. I put the two ends of the DSP through the scallop punch, and added holes for a little knot of velvet ribbon (also from the Holiday Mini). Then I glued the vanilla to the DSP.

Inside, I used a combination of stamps from Artistic Etchings, Grateful Greetings (sentiment), and Elements of Style (the "for you" on the outside). My inks were Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler, but you can use whatever you have that coordinates with your paper. The Butterfinger heart was heavy enough that I put just a little sticky strip to hold it in place.

Thanks to fellow demo Carol for the idea on this one! -Kathy

No comments: