Monday, March 28, 2011

Sale-a-brate 2011: Vintage Look


Anyone else wearing mittens today?! It's a real shock to my system as I just returned from Dallas, where the Arboretum was awash in blooming tulips, pansies, azalea, rhododendron, fuschia, dogwood, redbud... and the temperatures reached nearly 80 degrees. Well, go figure.

I'm posting one last example made with Sale-a-bration products. This was a birthday card for my daughter, and it was supposed to look "vintage 50s". What do you think? The polka-dot DSP sure seems to me to fit, and the big button... as to the rest, at least the message made it through and that's the most important thing!

I do especially like the button extending a bit beyond it's usual limitations. You'll find that most envelopes have a bit of extra space that gives you the freedom to design "outside the box!" Just remember to measure... -Kathy

P.S. Remember that Sale-a-bration ends March 31. If you like free merchandise, don't let this deadline slip by you!

No comments: