Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Cardinal Christmas Set Sampler


Here is a selection of items made with A Cardinal Christmas, a set that my sister (a fan of feathered things) purchased immediately on its release! I had at first thought that it might not work as well as some sets, having only two images and two sentiments, but I find myself borrowing it regularly! I love the fact that although "Christmas" is part of the title, there is nothing in the images themselves that limits it to the holiday.

There is one item that didn't make it into the photo of the group (lost somewhere in the media transfer, don't you just love the way that technology makes our lives easier?!), and I'll be starting my "close-up" posts with this mystery project tomorrow.

Stay tuned,
Kathy

1 comment:

JSCA said...

That is a great stamp set. I like the candles