Monday, December 14, 2009

Winter Post Set Sampler


Good morning! Today I want to introduce you to a concept called a "set sampler". It's a wonderful way to approach your stamp sets, as it stretches both your creativity and your resources! The idea is to challenge yourself to feature each stamp in some way, while varying your style, colors, and accessories so that you achieve a wide range of looks from just one stamp set.

I've collected a few samples here using the SU! set "
Winter Post". You'll recognize the one in the lower left from Monique's sample on Friday - we didn't plan this ahead of time! ;o) This particular group shows you four greeting cards and a gift card holder. Next week I'll be posting a set sampler for "A Cardinal Christmas" and showing you a couple of gift ideas, a card and a post card for those of you who still haven't gotten those Yuletide greetings in the mail... but I get ahead of myself.

Stay tuned for a close-up of another of these cards this afternoon - I think you'll enjoy the variety!

Kathy



No comments: