Saturday, December 12, 2009

"Charming" Thanks





Materials: All materials are Stampin' Up!
Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue and Night of Navy.
Ink: Bashful Blue and Night of Navy.
Stamps: Charming.
Misc.: Clear Embossing Powder and Dazzling Diamonds.


Good afternoon,
Thanks for stopping by! I've been dying to break this stamp set in, I fell in love with it the first time I saw it in the SU Holiday Mini. The name of the set is "Charming" ...and that it is. I'm envisioning lots of quality time with it! :) Special "kudos" to Jan Burnett who's sample I CASE'd off the SU website, good job! I've tweaked her idea a little by changing the colors and adding a little clear embossing and a dab of Dazzling Diamonds to give it a little sparkle! Hope you enjoy it.
Thanks,
Monique


1 comment:

JSCA said...

SO PRETTY. That stamp is great.