Monday, June 14, 2010

Hello, New Color Collection!


Do you have a butterfly garden? I think it's a charming concept. They are drawn to bright colors in the sunlight and you should also have a shallow pan of water for them nearby.

Our new palette reminds me of a butterfly garden, with lots of luscious new colors! Here I'm featuring Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango and Pacific Point. You'll recognize these as current and/or recent "In Colors", and I'm happy to say they will be with us in the upcoming catalog, which goes live July 1st!

Don't have your catalog reserved yet? Just e-me or give a call and I'll put you on the list.

The card was constructed on a Whisper White base that measured 4.25 x 11", which I folded down to a standard 4.25 x 5.5". Using the Word Window Punch, I used a selection of scraps which I adhered in a repeating sequence across the face of the card. I then tied some of our current Razzleberry Polka Dot Grosgrain ribbon across the punched shapes (Note: Plain Razzleberry grosgrain will be available in the new catalog, but if you like yours with spots, order it now!). The butterfly and sentiment are from the Great Friend stamp set. Kathy

No comments: