Sunday, January 23, 2011

I Want It All! Spring Share System


Has this happened to you?

A new catalog from Stampin' Up! arrives. You flip through the pages and start circling or turning down page corners. By the time you get to the back cover, you realize: You want it all!! One of everything, thank you very much. Then you start adding up the numbers...

I had seen some other demonstrators using a clever approach to this dilemma. They'd choose some items, see how they'd divide out, then invite that number of people to purchase a "share" of the items so that everyone could have some of all of it. I love this kind of thing, where in sharing... you actually get everything you want. So I decided to try it. I chose my favorite new products from the Spring Mini, divided by eight, and asked my stamp club ladies if they'd be interested. Between the two clubs, we had exactly the right number. So for just $13.00, including tax and shipping, a share provided:


6 sheets 6x6" Springtime Vintage designer paper (Mini p.15)
6 sheets 8.5 x 11" card stock in coordinating colors
3 Adornments Roses, 1 each color (Mini P.15)
3' each Baja Breeze, Rose Red and Perfectly Pear Seam Binding Tape (Mini p.16)
3 mini vintage tags (IB&C P.186)
4 big buttons, 1 each color (Mini p.16)
3 Antique Brads (IB&C p.187)
8 Bitty Buttons, clear, 2 each style (IB&C p.186)


I will be posting a series of ideas of what one might do with these materials, so check back often. And if you're not in a stamp club but you still want it all, watch for the next offer here at the blog or in your e-mail. -Kathy

No comments: