Monday, January 17, 2011

January 2011 Stamp Club Project








My friend and fellow demo Lisa made the first "circular rotation card" for a Christmas swap, and as I was showing it off one of my club members liked it so much that she chose it as the project she wanted me to teach this month. *I* like it so much, I'll be doing it for the gals in both my clubs!
The two pieces of the card are cut out with the Big Shot, and then instead of being folded/attached at a "seam" as a traditional card is, the front and back are held together by a brad which allows the card to rotate open. We used those gorgeous Antique Brads and the new Springtime Vintage Designer Series Paper (usually abbreviated DSP). And see the little bows? They're simply torn strips of the coordinating fabric in the mini catalog, tied with linen thread. Speaking of stamp club, I have just a few spaces in both the Lawrence and the Olathe groups. Let me know if you'd like to be part of the fun! -Kathy

No comments: