Monday, January 10, 2011

Versatile Red & White




Hello there, stamping friends! I hope you haven't given up on me as I've been working to hammer out a schedule that allows for some new responsibilities in my life, in particular being on the companion roster for my little Mother, now a widow at age 88. The urgent and the important vie for our attention in so many ways, but I am thankful to have this time with her.

DO look back to December 31, I tucked in a couple of new posts that represent various stamp club projects from 2010. I wanted to have a complete visual record here of what we did last year, because it was a great year!

I'm starting my 2011 posts with a "reprise". I loved the easel card that I taught the Olathe ladies in December, so I've taken that same fold and changed out the image to create some valentines. I want to call your attention to the fact that when you're working with a red and white color scheme, you can cover Christmas, Valentine's Day, and summertime "fresh" looks easily from the same set of supplies. Just one of those little tips I've picked up over the years...


-Kathy



All Supplies Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Greeting Card Kids, Punch Potpourri (Hostess), Grateful Greetings
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, So Saffron and Crumb Cake classic; Timber Brown Staz-On
Paper: Naturals Ivory, Cherry Cobbler CS; Love Letter DSP
Accessories: Ticket Corner, XL Decorative Label, Scallop Trim Border, Eyelet Border, 1 3/4" Circle, and 1 3/8" Oval punches; Aqua Painter; Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Tape and Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon;Linen thread; Sticky Strip and Tombo Multi-Purpose adhesives; Big Designer and salvaged buttons; Basic Pearl & Basic Rhinestones; 3/16" neutral brads

No comments: