Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Tea & Sympathy



I think I'm on a roll here... I'm loving this mixy-matchy vintage look and moreover I'm finding that I can cover an unexpectedly wide variety of occasions with the Greeting Card Kids stamp set! Here's a "get well" card with a hidden treasure teabag, the perfect way to send "tea & sympathy" through the mail! I've decorated a Crumb Cake envelope to match. No chance anyone will mistake this for a mass mailing! -Kathy


All supplies Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Greeting Card Kids and Tiny Tags
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Crumb Cake classic (Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede and Bashful Blue for tinting); Black Staz-On
Paper: Naturals Vanilla and Basic Black CS; Love Letter DSP
Accessories: Petal Card die (sorry, this one's retired - but now there's an XL Petal Card handheld punch to try!); scallop and 1 3/8" circle punches; mini vintage tag; 1/4" black grosgrain ribbon

No comments: