Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Last-Minute Party Plans


It happens every year. Someone in my sphere (usually a daughter) decides they want to have a Halloween party. I find myself scrabbling for suitable, seasonal decorations. This year, I have a secret weapon in my arsenal: SU! Decor Elements! The mini catalog has some dandy bats and spiders and other "Spooky Things", ten images for $14.95. I ordered a sheet and then realized I had this empty gallon can, great for popcorn or apples or a candy corn and peanut mix with a scoop... In less than five minutes, I had an eye-catching and original table element (I did it as a demo for the Olathe stamp club ladies). AND, I have nine images left to use on other things, from windows to mirrors to cabinet doors and walls. I can even add them to a platter or glass candle holder. They come right off with the sticky sheets you use to apply them.

Hope you've got a few tricks up your sleeve for treats,
Kathy

No comments: