Friday, October 2, 2009

Be-Witching Hat


I wanted to share something special with you for my very first post, so I created a project just for you! As I was looking at the 3D Circle Ornament die, it occurred to me that by folding two of the tabs on three of the circles in instead of out, I could make this little witch hat that conceals a single Rolo candy inside.Clothespins provided the "extra hands" needed to hold everything in place while the glue dried. A knot of Razzleberry polkadot grosgrain ribbon through a ribbon slide from the Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware completes the look. If you want to learn all the little tricks, come to the October work night at the studio and I'll be happy to show you! Kathy

All materials used are Stampin' Up

Paper: Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry
Other: 3D Circle Ornament die, Rich Razzleberry 1/2" polkadot grosgrain ribbon, Styled Silver ribbon slide, gold elastic cord, Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive
Misc: Rolo candy

No comments: