Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Enjoy Every Bite/Halloween Treat Card


One last Halloween post for the year! (From me, at any rate.) Using the Sweet Centers Halloween stamp and Celery classic ink, I made a touchdown on Naturals White. I trimmed it down with the scoring blade to grunge it up a bit. Punch the center out with the 1 3/4" circle and paste that on the inside of the card for the message. Attach a strip of celery card stock with two brads. Fill your treat cup, slip it through the punched square, peel off the waxed paper strip and stick it to the card base by holding both above your head to center (or you can trace the placement with a pencil before adhering if that's easier, since the rim will be covered when you're done). Remove the stamped panel, place adhesive on the back, and glue in place. Done!


All supplies Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Sweet Centers
Ink: Certainly Celery classic
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Certainly Celery, Naturals White
Accessories: 1 3/4" circle punch, Sweet Treat cups, two brads, 1/16" handheld circle punch
















Here's a little quickie treat. I had a box of fancy paper clips from the local discount city. I removed the paper liner/label from the packaging and trimmed off the tab used to hang it. This left me with a nice little clear box, which I filled with Reese's Creams (Have you tried these yet?! Wow!). Then I cut a strip of DSP to wrap around the box, and made a label for the front by layering my white stamped image onto blue and black card stock. Before I glued it down, I took a "bite" out of the corner of the stamped panel with my circle scallop punch!


Enjoy all the treats that October brings to you, Kathy



All Materials Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Twick or Tweet
Ink: Basic Black classic
Paper: Day & Night DSP, card stock scraps in whisper white, brilliant blue and black
Accessories: scallop circle punch, 1/4" black grosgrain ribbon

No comments: