Saturday, October 10, 2009

Snowman Gum Pack




Materials: All materials are Stampin' Up unless otherwise noted.
Paper: Whisper White, Bordering Blue.
Ink: Bordering Blue.
Stamps: Holiday Line Up, Serene Snowflakes, Four the Holidays.
Ribbon: White*.
* Non Stampin' Up product.

Good afternoon,
I hope you all had a great week, I sure did. I finished it up yesterday with the Stampin' Up Regional in Wichita, KS and what a great time it was. It was my first Stampin' Up event and now I understand what all the "buzz" is about! :) It was full of great ideas and projects one of which I'm going to share with you today. This idea comes from Mynnette Kitchen of Derby, KS. Thanks Mynnette! I made this in the Christmas theme but I think it would also make great birthday party favors too! Hope you like it!

Have a great weekend!

Monique.

1 comment:

JSCA said...

This would make a nice gift to have on hand for those people you want to give a little something to for the holidays such as coworkers or that person you forgot to put on your list but suddenly run into the week before Christmas.